Re: Due Date Calculated Invoice

Alberto,
the way I understand is, you have two choices, and should choose one of the two.

- automatic terms: you set the payment terms and OpenERP computes the
due dates of your journal items (invoice due date is empty in that
case)
- invoice manual due date: this is a manual override, so you can set
it to a specific date you like.

leo