Re: About landscape Balance Sheet

On 17-02-14 09:13, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
Is this worldwide common practice? Is it worth trying to correct the current module ( account_financial_report_horizontal) to be more generic (with a sequence)?

Hi Eric,

As Ferdinand indicates, assets on the righthand side is non-standard in my experience too. Sub ordering per side would be great to have, and flexible siding based on account balance sign would have to be optional as my customers would surely want to have their accounts in the same place between different versions of the report.

Cheers,
Stefan.