Re: Financial kpi and 12 month balance sheet/PL

Oh Thanks for the thorough explanation, excellent, I am aware of this issue
in openerp,
I have read somewhere about those breakthroughs of Ferdinand though I have
no taken
a deep and insightful review of the matter,

I think that in order to keep each party happy regarding using one approach
or another
it could be useful to make the module aware of those changes that way it
could be transparent for each party, it will involve some programming time
and before doing that
make agreements about how it should be tackled, even before reaching that
point, there
should be agreements regarding the module as you commented before in order
to try to
submit ifrs_report into OCA branches.

I believe that it is the way where you are heading, Am I right?

Please keep me posted with your comments

Best Regards.