module for bank account reconciliation

Dear accounting experts,

In the OpenERP US localisation there is an interesting module:
npg_bank_account_reconciliation. The module makes it easy to reconcile a
paper bank statement with the corresponding account in OpenERP.

The module has been developed by NovaPoint Group, who I thank for the great
work.

The module doesn't have anything specific to the US actually, and we find
it interesting in Europe, too. We backported it to 6.1 here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/+junk/npg_bank_reconciliation_backport_6.1

Do you think that module is a good fit for an OCA project like
lp:banking-addons?

In case of OCA inclusion, I would remove npg_ from the name, and obviously
keep all other references to the original author.

For 6.1, the module is not on openerp-usa so there is no conflict.

Thanks!

Follow ups