[v8/Trunk] [stock_landed_costs] Landed Costs Journal Entry

Hello Experts,

Some hours ago (yesterday/today) we saw that stock_landed_costs module
landed into trunk-wms branch.
[1<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-wms/files/head:/stock_landed_costs/>
]

I have been reviewing it kind of thoroughly, some minor glitches/bugs have
skipped to oerp dev guys, nothing to worry about
[2<https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1312405>]
& [3 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1312406>]

What has brought me here are the accounts
[4<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-addons/trunk-wms/view/head:/stock_landed_costs/stock_landed_costs.py#L120>]
used to create the Journal Entry Lines for the landed Costs Document.

I have made my homework before prompting any questions
[5<http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26228_01/doc.93/e21561/ww_land_costs.htm#autoId13>],
[6<http://www.jdetips.com/samples/jdetips-jde-training-manual-sample-chapter-from-procurement.pdf>],
[7 <http://www.supernova-consulting.com/files/Manuals/Landed_Costs.pdf>] & [
8<http://www.tegrous.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/HowTo_Landed_Costs_2007A_B1.pdf>
]
and I have come to realized that Oracle's JDE and SAP B.O. and others
all of them point out the same Increase of the value of the inventory, as is
intended here.

However, the main issue is that all those aforementioned software create
and post entry lines that increase the Stock/Inventory Value, something
that is not happening here.

What I am supposed to expect from the Journal Entry in stock_landed_costs
is the following, As always, I could be totally wrong, :-)

Stock Valuation (Dr)
Expense (Cr)

Regarding that a Supplier Service Invoice should be validated immediately
before/after posting the Landed Costs Document.

Right now, the journal entry that is been written is:

Expense (Dr)
Stock In (Cr)

Which I think is wrong,

And in order to avoid a that a further discussion does not happen
I want to prompt that this module should, I least I think, bear an
Anglo-Saxon flavor.

Expecting your comment eagerly.

Best Regards.

[1]