Re: Can't validate provider invoice due to Entry Controls problem

Hi Jonathon,

This list is for expert discussion on roadmaps, features and implementation
rather than basic user support.  You are best to place these questions at
https://www.odoo.com/forum/Help-1 or if you believe this to be a bug, file
a bug report.

Kind regards,
Graeme