openerp-expert-ergonomy team mailing list archive

Re: o2m - popup widgets need 3 buttons to be clear

Hello,

very great idea. We will implement this.

We propose "Save and New", "Save and Close" and "Cancel". "Save and Continue" could mean that user will go to one next step of his workflow.

Borja López Soilán (Pexego) a écrit :
Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
the current save action = save + new, but users do not see the saved record because the tree view is often hidden behind the popup for data entry.
Very often they reenter the data because they think the entry is lost.

save+new
save+close
close

I would vote for: "Save", "Save & Continue", "Cancel" (those would be more coherent with the standard buttons on the 5.0 web client).

Aline Preillon
Quality Officer

OpenERP s.a.
Chaussée de Namur, 40