openerp-expert-ergonomy team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
OpenERP 5.0.15 is out
We have the pleasure to announce a new release of OpenERP 5.0.
This release contains many bugfixes, as described below. If you want to
find more details you can look at the Changelogs 
You will find the Windows Installers and the tarball archives on the
OpenERP download page, the links are also mentioned at the bottom of
* The title of the XSL reports support the accented characters
* Fix the safe_eval call
* Problem with the import when we use an one2many field
* Don't bind the server with the SIGUSR1 signal
* Avoid the multiple crons
* Fix a problem in the configuration loading
* ORM: Expression : Corrected operator handling for domains containing
* base: index added on ir.property fields
* base : Currency rates assigned to Currencies
* ir.translation: Indexes Corrected using hash indexes
* orm: properly handle unicode values returned by ir.translation
* ir.translation: ensure consistent return type for _get_source()
* ir.currency: better handling of context
* Export: Corrections for exportation of relational fields
* Fields: correction on get() of O2M
* base: The shortcut of the partner is translatable
* the cron sleep 60 seconds
* base : Partner Addresses Menu now being translated
* use a single thread for cron
* dumpthreads on sigquit if py2.5 or bettter
* netsvc.Agent: spawned task threads should not be marked as daemon
* netsvc.Agent: Agent.runner thread should be marked daemon to be
terminated at server exit (harmlessly)
* SIGQUIT dumps thread stacks instead of quitting the program (like on
* server catch SIGUSR1 and print threads stacks
* use a single thread for crons
* netsvc.Agent: correct docstrings
* netsvc.Agent: add doctrings
* netsvc.Agent: use better variable names
* Merged Borja's branch for correction on Invoice corrected workflow
action of sale order
* Project : Recustive creation of tasks should not be allowed
* account : Wizard fails to detect whether partial or total reconcile
must be used
* account : Account Balance Report structure corrected
* account : Added web-client compatibility for field journal_ids on wizard
* account : Automatic reonciliation now sorts move lines by maturity date
* account : Correction on Residual amount calculation on payment by bank
* account : Correction on closing fiscalyear:journal should be
centralizaed and the boolean of skip draft state should be False
* account : Multi-currency handled
* account : Translations corrected
* account : Typo fix
* account/stock : Better context-handling at tax computation to avoid
* account_followup : Fixed report when partner has no address
* account_invoice_layout : Payment term with notes displayed on Invoice
* account_invoice_layout : Registered xml record for missing report of
invoice layout with message
* auction : Signature of _type_get() fixed.
* auction : signature of methods corrected.
* audittrail: avoid deadlock when installing module making references to
ir.model (like document)
* base_contact : Contact Job's Search Corrected
* crm : Report for Business opportunities corrected
* document: correct context use
* document: fix server shutdown
* hr_holidays : Corrections on Negative holiday request
* mrp_operations : copy of stock_move overridden in order to block wrong
duplication of procurements and stock moves
* mrp_repair : Bad domain on repair.fee corrected
* mrp_repair : Bad reference to a many2one field corrected while
creating invoice from repair
* point_of_sale : Jourtnal reference should be passed while creating
invoice from pos order
* project : Duplication of task should set remaining hours=planned hours
* sale : Progressbar for picking should show accurate result in cases of
* sale/mrp : sale related fields shifted to SALE from MRP
* sale: "Invoice Corrected" did not set the order lines as invoiced.
* sale: Small optimization of the previous "Invoice Corrected" fix.
* stock : Cancellation of picking should not be broken if it has no moves
* stock : Cancelled move lines should not be allowed for Invoice creation
* stock :invoice_onshipping wizard take the correct type of invoice
* FIX: Editable list view should not stop parsing if it has a button and
* FIX: Binary Field : if required,should set field as invalid \nImage
widget:Removing value should clear model too
* DB_Restore : The "ok" button is activated by default for action
* Make restore database dialog correctly trigger default button.
* Fixed onchange for selection widget.
* Minor changes for Binary widget.
* Fix o2m current record.
* Fixed action when data is empty.
* Changed port by mistake.
* Fixed when set attrs invisible on notebook it display last visible
page not first one.
* Handeled unknown locale.
* Correctly parse email address with full name
* Fixed many2one links.
* Fixed parent menu searching problem (domain was false).
* Speed Improvement and Report actions to follow data dictionary instead
* Fixed export list.
* Fixed image widget.
* CSRF vulnerability (bug #632935).
* Fixed text widget.
* Fixed noneditable openrecord for m2o
* Fixed open records for many2one widget.
* Fixed for text widget element created in readonly mode if value is none.
* Web: http://openerp.com/download/stable/source/openerp-web-5.0.15.tar.gz
* All In One:
* Web: http://openerp.com/download/stable/win32/openerp-web-setup-5.0.15.exe
You can contribute to OpenERP on LaunchPad.
* OpenERP Download page: http://openerp.com/downloads.html
* OpenObject Project on LaunchPad: https://launchpad.net/openobject
* Translations: https://translations.launchpad.net/openobject
* Bug Reporting: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject/+filebug
*  Changelogs:
The OpenERP Team,