openerp vs openobject

Hello *,
it's always a bit hard to show (and demonstrate) the differences between
openerp and openobject.
We usually tend to say that openerp is built on top of openobject, or
that openerp is a set of erp-oriented openobject modules.

That's not completely true, i know, but our goal is to distinuish the
development framework from the end-user application.
Moreover because we usually use openobject to develop applications which
have nothing to do with OpenERP itself.

So, i think we should use the appropriate name and logo for openobject,
considering that when we launch openobject gtk/web client we see
"welcome to openerp".

Obviously, openerp packages released by tiny on openerp.com will
continue to show openerp as name and logo, just like medical and other
future openobject based softwares will have their name/logo.

What do you think about this?

--
Davide Corio
email: davide.corio<at>domsense.com