Re: [Blueprint postgres-osv-memory] Alternative implementation of osv_memory using PostgreSQL

IMHO, though interesting, this discussion is out of scope of the bluprint.

The thing is if we want osv_memory to be implemented using PostgreSQL and how.

A Dimecres, 10 de febrer de 2010, Christophe Chauvet va escriure: