Re: why Tiny cannot make an OERPScenario clone, so please just use it!

Hello,

Well, everything has been said then... We'll do as you said Fabien. Good to have both systems.

Just one more things you're definitely wrong : Real test case won't be just recorded by
your module recorder, and a test case will be done ! Otherwise,others might have thought about
this !!! I mean, as good as the module recorder is, it will never produce a test case just like this.

Anyway, go ahead now and stop discussing stuff...

I understand you want to promote both system, so I expect now to have the needed infrastructure
put that in place.

- What do you suggest ensure OERPScenario will be run before every release of 5.0.x ?

- Where would you communicate about the existing testing systemS of OpenERP ?

- How do we organize our-self to provide the community the opportunity to invest their-self
  in the testing process ?

Thanks to follow my questions.

Best regards,

Joël