Re: [Openerp-expert-ergonomy] Guide lines

A Dijous, 15 de juliol de 2010, Olivier Dony va escriure:
> > 7) I believe it's still not possible in a many2one view, to select the
> > view that would popup in the search list view or from record
> > creation/visualization view.
> > Currently we should code for this and override fields_view get and use
> > the context, but I think it would be better to support this natively
> > and declaratively using an attribute parameter.
> > (we do that hack in the fleet_maintenance module for instance).
>
> Hmm, ugly hack indeed. How about doing it the other way around and
> making this view the highest priority form view (thus the one used in
> the m2o), and then specifying another form view explicitly in the action
> that opens your regular list/form views.

That does not work in the case of invoices, for example. If you have a
many2one widget to a customer invoice it will open up suppliers view. If you
made customer invoice view the default, you'd have the same problem with
many2one widgets referring to supplier invoices.

This problem happens in several cases.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com