Re: OERPScenario work is being done...

Hello,

Here at Camptocamp we are proud to have provide OERPScenario we are actively using it for doing BDD.
We actually are in contact with some partner that are heavily working on test production.

But actually we are facing a serious problem, contributors and partner seems retaining there development and have not yet done merge proposal yet.

This is not good for the project for two main reason :
-Later the test will come harder it will be to have adopter.
-A lot of work has been made twice that will not be profitable to community and here at Camptocamp e wwill have really hard time to merge everybody work.

So please if you have work to propose submit it.

Dukai we will be glad to review you work and intergate it into the core.

Regards

Nicolas

Le 11 août 2010 à 18:30, Raphaël Valyi a écrit :

> Hello, just a quick message to spread the word: Dukai Gabor is working on OERPScenario and would like to federate other users/contributors:
> http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=59828#59828
>

> Thanks
>

> Raphaël Valyi
> Founder and ERP Consultant