Re: [partners] [Openerp-community-leaders] [Openerp-community] OpenERP 5.0.14

Hi all,

I am a new french partner, and would like to help to translated web client
and maybe doc.

My question is:

How to setup a test environnement with openerp 6.0 and test translation
before commiting it ?
Is it possible to have a "coach" that can tell me what is important to do or
not.

thank's for your help,

Nicolas JEUDY