Re: rounding - float errors - various issues with "0.0"

Hello,

> Nevertheless it causes already problems with
>
> * filters ( "equal 0" and "not equal 0") (see Bug 654861
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/654861> )

This is not related to rounding issues. Filters are performed at
PostgreSQL layer and postgreSQL store and compute values in Decimal. So,
you can not use rounding issues on such view.

For me it's not a bug, the criteria are applied as a filter on the data
on which you perform the computation (not on the final result). So, if
you have the following movements:
  PC1  Stock   +1
  PC1  Stock   -1

If you apply a filter Qty <> 0, these two lines will be used in the
computation because their Qty <> 0, the final result will be:
  PC1  Stock   0

So, it's correct.

Thanks,

--