Re: Should OpenERP flush his pooler in case of fatal connexion error ?

On 17-11-11 09:56, Florent wrote:
Thank you Stefan, I did not realize it is an unofficial branch.

Just in case, I've forward ported the patch I made for v5.0 to lp:openobject-server. It is less invasive than the one in xrg's branch, thus it should be easier to review and test.

Hi Florent,

thanks, that sounds good! As you seem to know your way around the pooler at this level, maybe you can prepare a merge request? We might still make it in time for 6.1!

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl