Re: Should OpenERP flush his pooler in case of fatal connexion error ?

On 11/17/2011 09:56 AM, Florent wrote:
> Just in case, I've forward ported the patch I made for v5.0 to
> lp:openobject-server.

Great!

> It is less invasive than the one in xrg's branch, thus it should be
> easier to review and test.

+1

> 2011/11/17 Stefan Rijnhart <stefan@xxxxxxxx <mailto:stefan@xxxxxxxx>>
>
>     this is not an official OpenERP branch. It is owned by Xrg, and
>     seems to contain a number of interesting developments.
>     Unfortunately, Xrg does not seem to bother with merging his
>     improvements with the official branch[1].

He does propose some of his changes as cherry-picked merge proposals,
but not all of them. The increasing divergence between his branches and
the official ones makes it kind of tricky to do otherwise, and a big
merge prop of everything would hardly be reviewable.

Much of his work is focused on framework internals (like this one), and
these kind of patches are indeed very sensitive to review, increasingly
so along with the number of lines touched.