Socket error

Hi,

I'm using trunk version. We deployed the GTK Client, and sometimes our
users got this error in their client :

Errno 10048: Address already in use. Only one usage of each socket address
(protocol/IP address/port) is normally permitted. This error occurs if an
application attempts to bind() a socket to an IP address/port that has
already been used for an existing socket, or a socket that wasn't closed
properly, or one that is still in the process of closing.

I had to modify the client and do a print inside the except of a
socket.error try...except which show the "Unable to connect" message to get
the exact error message. What does it means ? Why the client can't connect
? This is a really hard to reproduce bug and seems to be totally random so
I can't give you any clue :-/

Anyway it seems to happen on long-running task like showing 500 per 500
object.

Thanks,

Thibaut