Add user from URL link

Hi Team,

Recently I'm doing some investigation against the process regarding
how to add an user account from outside. It is some kind like SSO
concept but it cannot be impletmented by openid for the sake of some
customization requirement.
Here is my process:
1. System get some parameters regarding user's info like user name and
session from GET (from url) or POST method
2. System will add the user account into the res.users table.

Upon my investigation, we could add a method with type of httprequest
in class web.webclient and use a grammar like
req.session.model('res.users').write(cr, uid, uid, res) to insert the
data.
But since the user has not logged into the system at this stage, we
might not be able to get cr or uid info and carry out this method, how
could we add the user programmatically?

Is there any practice before that could make the scenario work?
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Sage
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by