share addon with help text in action

hi,

as per client request I rewrote the share addon to copy the window action's
help text too, and make the new shared user with menu tips enabled.

I would be happy to make a merge request, but would like to ask first, if
it's likely to be accepted or not. The reason why I ask is that first I
thought I'm implementing  a new feature, as there were no signs of any
contradictory implementations, but than I've noticed that the shared user
was created with menu_tips=False on purpose (at least in the sense of
having menu_tips=False in the code).

So could someone tell me, if this change would be accepted, and if not,
then what's the rationale behind the current decision?

My reason for showing the menu tips is that the reason why menu tips exist
is to help new users, and to me it's a realistic assumption that shared
users are the least trained in OpenERP. Thus every extra info that can help
them should be there.

Greetings,
Viktor

Follow ups