Re: lp:~numerigraphe/openobject-server/trunk-read_group-having into lp:openobject-server

Hi Lionel,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, we need define the search view with context['having'] = [(,,)].
But I think the web or GTK client need to support the 'having' key of
context.
How do this on the client side and can you give me some proposals?

Thanks.