Warning message when creating/writing objects

Dear Framwork Experts,

I face this same problem many times during the development of modules, I
want to show some warning message when a an object is created or written
but still allow the operation to take place.

The normal way I do this is by raising an exception from python to show the
message. Unfortunately, if I raise an exception when creating/writing an
object the operation is aborted, so I cannot do that. I tried to return an
action from the create function but unsuccessfully.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

If not I strongly believe that OpenERP should give support for that.

Regards

Damián Soriano

Follow ups