Re: calling super() super()

look for bases() function

W dniu 14.01.2013 10:35, Houssine BAKKALI pisze:
Hi There,

I'm facing some difficulties wiht the OpenERP inheritance system.

I want to override the create function of the res.partner.bank. This function is already overrided by the account_iban addons.

So in the inheritance schema is as following :

my create function => account_iban create function => account_bank create function => res_bank create function

I want to by pass the account_iban create function and call the account_bank one as if I had replaced the account_iban function.

Does the inheritance mechanism allow that?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
Houssine

Pozdrawiam serdecznie,