Carrier integration (UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc)

Hello everyone,

We have a project which requires integration with carrier API (UPS, Fedex, and many other).

I know there is some modules available to do that (some in the US localization, some on GitHub, and some not available at all).

My question is : should we create a project "OpenERP Carrier" or "OpenERP Transport" to host them all or one project for each carrier "OpenERP UPS", "OpenERP Fedex" ?

I think one project would be better because if you integrate with one, chances are you will integrate with other.

What do you think ? David, would you like to create the project and move your existing module out of the US localization to this new project ?

Have a great day.

--
Maxime Chambreuil
1-514-276-5468 #126