Re: move account_fiscal_position_rule_sale from deprecated extra-trunk

Hello Jonatan,

that's a nice news, yes, these modules have been extracted in a specific
Launchpad project and Akretion started migrating them to the v7 as our
Brazilian localization depend on them.
Here is the project:
https://launchpad.net/openerp-fiscal-rules
You'll find 3 interesting branch:
the 6.1 mature one:
https://code.launchpad.net/~account-core-editors/openerp-fiscal-rules/oerp6.1-stable
the 6.1 legacy one that was before the some important refactoring from
CampToCamp (that we still use for v6.1 customers in Brazil):
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-fiscal-rules/6.1-legacy
And finally the 7.0 branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~account-core-editors/openerp-fiscal-rules/7.0

About that last 7.0 one: notice that we are still heavily working on it at
Akretion and that we should push a bunch of updates over the very next days
after we ensured everything works fine with our first v7.0 customers here
(we should modularise our merges that we just did in a hurry to get our
customer sending their electronic invoices on time).

Best regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant