Ongoing discussion on Launchpad about partner management in OpenERP v7

Hi there,

I notice that  the issue has not been raised here, I would like to make
sure that it is not missed by people not actively following all the bug
notification emails from LP or the current echos on twitter, as it seems
quite fundamental and important for people working with OpenERP v7.

Please read this bug report
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1160365 and be sure to
read and understand all comments as the various positions have evolved
quite a bit during the past 3 weeks before reacting (preferably on
launchpad). There are branches to test, and there is feedback to provide.

Thanks for your time.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet