Re: sale_commission module

Hello Maxime.

We started one project but for timing reasons we didn't push yet (it is a
Proof of concept)

We created :

https://launchpad.net/openerp-icm

ICM is (Incentive and Commision Management)

It is the name that SAP[1] give to all them platform to manage commisions.

IMHO it should be a great name.

You can put ther if you are agreed.

We never user sale_commision because we think It is so incomplete, but our
approach dont have any break approach against it, (it is base in post
computation based on payments and Accounting with a Baremo as reference)

II have only demo with real data, but if you need i can make a demo with
demo data to show you our concepts.

BTW, IMHO sale_commision should be there, tell me if you ara agreed and i
put all in the respective teams.

Regards.

https://launchpad.net/openerp-icm

[1]
http://maben.homeip.net/static/computers/sap/ECC6/release%20notes/Chap09_ICM.pdf

2013/4/19 Maxime Chambreuil <maxime.chambreuil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hello,
>
> I am thinking of extracting sale_commission module, written by Pexego,
> from openobject-addons to sale-wkfl:
> https://launchpad.net/sale-wkfl
>
> If you have a better project to host it, please let me know.
>
> Have a great week-end.
> --
> Maxime Chambreuil
> 1-514-276-5468 #126