fields.decimal

Hi,

We're working on a 7.0 project where we will need to have true decimal
field ie, ``numeric`` on PostgreSQL side, ``decimal.Decimal`` in Python
code.

It seems to me that addind a true fields.decimal class would be rather
easy, so I wonder if there are any known, solid, public implementations
before starting rolling out my own.

I know this has been a controversial question for years, but that is
none of our concern, except that it makes searching the web on that
subject somewhat harder.
To state things clearly, I'm not speaking of converting the mainline
addons to true decimal at all. That'd be a much different question.

Of course, any implementation we may come with will be public and fully
unit tested.

We need to have it, and migrate our own code to use it, by the end of
the week.

Thanks for any hint or comment.

Regards,

--