Re: Questions about tests in v8 (trunk)

Hi Georges.

Not an answer to your questions, but on the subject on how to run tests:
when writing OpenERP tests, and especially when trying to do some TDD, I
did feel the need for somewhat better output. In particular, having test
failures mixed into the logging messages is a bit inconvenient,
assertRaises shows an ERROR message even if the test passes, and there is
no exit value in case of failure, so some kind of grepping is needed for CI
or for running "git bisect".

Your mention to nose grabbed my attention: even if as you say it is a bit
crude, could you please elaborate on your setup with nose?

Thanks!