From: Olivier Dony <odo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/8/30
Subject: Re: [Openerp-expert-localization] translating V6
To: Lorenzo Battistini <lorenzo.battistini@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Le 25/08/10 15:38, Lorenzo Battistini a écrit :

> I was trying to translate new terms introduced by version 6, but I
> guess it's still not possible (by rosetta).
> Take for instance the term 'Bank and Cash': it is not present in any
> .po file ("grep -r 'Bank and Cash' openobject-addons/account*") nor
> therefore in rosetta.
> Is there any reason for this (terms not confirmed yet?) or is it just a lack?

For the terms to appear in Rosetta they need to be exported and added
to the ".pot" file that is present in each module (regardless of their
occurrence in any .po translation file)

The new terms have not been exported yet as we are actively reviewing
them, so they are still likely to change.

We are aiming for the release of RC1 soon, and starting from that
milestone all terms should be much less likely to change, hence it
will make sense to export the full set.

Hope this helps...