openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

sale order in purchase module

Hi!

I found this sentence in pruchase module, in translation - item number 45 in Roseta: "A Pick list generates an invoice. Depending on the Invoicing control of the sale order, the invoice is based on delivered or on ordered quantities."

I think it's a mistake the reference to sale order, it should be purchase order, but I'm not sure..

Beyond that, I don't understand why there is an invoicing policy in purchases. The invoicing policy is up to the suppliers. What to do when a supplier invoice doesn't conform to our policy?

thank you
Paulino