openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-l10n-eu-nace into lp:openobject-addons

The proposal to merge lp:~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-l10n-eu-nace into lp:openobject-addons has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch adds a new module "l10n_eu_nace" to import the NACE classification as partner categories.
The NACE gives a common referential for demographics in the European Union.

The NACE also serves as the basis for the French classification of company activities "NAF/APE", but I intend to propose another module later on to handle the specifics of it, if this proposal is accepted.

This module is a rewrite of an existing community module "partner_nace". I kept the idea of using partner categories, but instead of providing a single XML file, I decided to bundle the files downloaded from the EU server RAMON, and to provide a conversion script.
Lionel Sausin

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-l10n-eu-nace/+merge/85315
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-l10n-eu-nace/+merge/85315
Your team OpenERP Localization Experts is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-l10n-eu-nace into lp:openobject-addons.