openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: OpenERP 7.0: Call for translators!

Hi Olivier,

I'm just wondering why the dutch translation for the belgian chart of
account isn't packaged in the installation package of the 7.0(same for the
previous versions by the way)?

Translation seems to be done in launchpad and I've been able to download th
po file.

https://translations.launchpad.net/openerp-chart-be-nl/trunk/+pots/account-pcmn-belgium/nl/+filter?person=rubendebaets

Regards,
Houssine