openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Order of tax codes in the tax report from 6.1 on

Hi,

we recently noticed that the Dutch tax report had its lines in the wrong order. It appeared that from OpenERP 6.1 on, the order is defined by a new field 'sequence' on the tax code. This used to be the 'code' field of the tax code in earlier versions. That field is still used to sort the tax codes in the list view.

The problem is that we cannot find a way to configure this field from the chart of accounts template. It seems that there is no field 'sequence' on the tax code template. I reported this as https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1168948

However, I am having a hard time believing that no financial localization is able to manage the order of its tax report, so I wanted to ask you: is there another way to set the tax code sequence on a newly installed chart of accounts using a chart of accounts template? Or are indeed all your tax reports in random order?

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan