openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: Change of behaviour in l10n_multilang

Hello,

The changes have been merged into OpenERP addons 7.0 (revision 9559) . This will now affect new chart of accounts generated with instances using l10n_multilang.
Thanks to Peter and Nicolas for the report and tests.

Regards

Martin