openerp-expert-mgmtsystem team mailing list archive

[Question #234992]: Add text to action plan?

New question #234992 on OpenERP Management System:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openerp-mgmtsystem/+question/234992

Hi,

I wanted to know if there's an option (I can't find it) to add some text to an assigned action plan.

I added some references to the action plan tab, and I only have the option to put it in progress, or to close it.. without adding any text.
Is that possible?

Thanks!
em

OpenERP Management System Experts, which is an answer contact for
OpenERP Management System.