openerp-expert-mgmtsystem team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #240008]: suggestion for manuals of Management System

Question #240008 on OpenERP Management System changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openerp-mgmtsystem/+question/240008

Nadeem confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Maxime,

Thanks for reply and It will definitely help in creating manuals.

I have created new database with demo data, and good to see it include
images and videos in them. As they are link to images, I am using webkit
logos to store images and linked those images to manual.

For multiple pages, I am creating manual with hyperlink and subtopics as
pages.

I have joined to blueprint for multiple pages, will update once I make some changes to module.

Regards

Nadeem

OpenERP Management System Experts, which is an answer contact for
OpenERP Management System.