openerp-expert-mgmtsystem team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #255276]: Odoo Porting

Question #255276 on OpenERP Management System changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openerp-mgmtsystem/+question/255276

Maxime Chambreuil (http://www.savoirfairelinux.com) proposed the following answer:
Hello Demogene,

There is no plan to migrate those modules yet as our current customers
are not planning to use them.

The experience we have is about making dashboards and statistical
analysis in Odoo, but we haven't had the chance to work with the new BI
engine yet.

If you are interested by our services, please drop me an email to
contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Regards,

Maxime

OpenERP Management System Experts, which is an answer contact for
OpenERP Management System.