openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: Production and tracabelity

Hi Tempo:

Your second move is not correctly configured. It should be production to
stock, so you are moving finished products from production to some phisical
location.

Incoming traceability is asking lot number on entry packing, outgoing
traceability is asking on outgoing packs and production one is asking on
production. This should be the correct functionality.

Normally if your product C is A + B, and A, B components are traceable, you
should indicate witch number or lot of A and B are you taking to build your
product C. It is because of that you have to fix the lot number on
production order, otherwise you will lose traceability of your final product
coming from components.

Wishing this helps.

Ana