openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #111688]: Design of mrp.production

Question #111688 on OpenObject Addons changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/111688

ViktorNagy proposed the following answer:
I've spotted this just today, and thought as follows. To use a one2many,
you would need a foreign key in stock.moves, as created for the
production_id. To avoid a foreign key, we can simply use a many2many
relationship. Of course, its richness will never be used totally.

--
You received this question notification because you are the assignee for
this question.