openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Production Order Quantities

Hi Team,

   I am implementing OPENERP for a manufacturing industry, I have
defined a BOM and for this product Sales Order has been raised. Based on
the Sales Order Production Order is raised, while executing the
production order i am not in a position to say how much of the produced
quantity is accepted and rejected. I want to capture this produced
quantities shift wise.

Kindly suggest me how to implement the above scenario.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
rakesh (https://launchpad.net/~rakeshv28)