openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

stock.warehouse, stock.location and sales/purchase workflow

Hello everyone,

Last fall, I reported
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1080617 and today I
reported https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1183295

To sum things up, the whole sale / purchase workflow is broken when a
non default warehouse configuration is used. Especially if the input
location is distinct from the stock location, or if the output location
is not automatically chained to the customer location. This has been the
case for years as far as I can tell from reading the code.

Has anyone developed an addon or a patch to openobject-addon to properly
fix the issue? I would be very interested in getting these fixed for my
current customer, and if possible once for all in the core.

Regards,

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet