openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: name and placement for stock production lot custom attributes

Thanks for the explanation Raphael.
Yes, I think that is the case. I made MP's for 6.1 and 7.0, the latter
includes a backport of base_custom_attributes

https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/6.1-backport-lot-custom-attributes-lep/+merge/196538
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-adding-stock_production_lot_custom_attributes-lep/+merge/195950

Best,