openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

whenever a transaction is queued, openerp

Dear,
with hello, I would like to present the case for any assistance.

I am implementing the POS and I've noticed that I always have a glued sale
for registering on the server. have no problems with connectivity, no
flashing or anything. If you close and re-open the POS, are recorded in the
sales queue server, but there is always a pending to be sent.

I have revised settings if I've forgotten something, but apparently I have
everything correct.

stay tuned to your comments.

best regards.

(sorry for the english, translate with google translate)
--
Saludos cordiales,
Pedro Arroyo M.

<http://cl.linkedin.com/pub/pedro-arroyo/25/a64/602>