openerp-expert-service team mailing list archive

Improvements into product price management for 5.2

Hi all,

I wrote this blueprint here :

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+spec/multi-cost-price-and-product-currency

To improve the price management into OpenERP in a multi-company context. Main feature :

 We need to be able to set independent product cost price lists with different value and currency for each company in a multi-company environment. The products are global and the same for all companies. This is the key point.
- The product cost price should be editable in the price list. Ideally accessed directly from the product form.
- Nice to have : the possibility to ask pricelist into invoices to be consistent between all price computation into the tools.

You can fins the specs here :

http://dev.camptocamp.com/files/Requierements.odt

We win some funds to improve that, so please make your comment, so that we'll develop it with your acknowledgment :) !

Thanks to have a look,

Regards,

Joël

P.S. Sorry for posting on both lists, but I though both feed-back is important...

--

Joël Grand-Guillaume
OpenERP Consultant

Camptocamp SA