openerp-india team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #216297]: no permission to do anything and no root access

Question #216297 on sudo in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sudo/+question/216297

William Haig posted a new comment:
I have downloaded a file and it was saved in ROOT file however I cannot
access it there is three files in the file system file manager with a
large X  accross them they are LOST+FOUND, ROOT,and VMLINUZ the file is
in there but can't access because when I try a second download the
computer states file already exists do you want to overwright. The file
system has been like this since I installed Ubuntu I also keep getting
after each boot of ubuntu a message stating an app has crashenow or in
the past click for details after click no details shown and message gone

OpenERP Indian Team, which is an answer contact for sudo in Ubuntu.