openerp-india team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #296111]: sudo: no valid sudoers sources found, quitting

Question #296111 on sudo in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sudo/+question/296111

Edmond Condillac confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank for the help.  The modifications have worked.  But what I don't
understand is:

1) I entered a new UNIX password at Recovery Mode
2) Now this UNIX password has been transformed to become my sudo password
3) I've had to create a new UNIX password to gain root user privilages from the normal terminal

Anyway, problem solved:)
Thanks again

--
You received this question notification because your team OpenERP Indian
Team is an answer contact for sudo in Ubuntu.