openerp-india team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #672677]: cannot install Microsoft vs code in ubuntu

Question #672677 on sudo in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sudo/+question/672677

Huzefa Sadikot gave more information on the question:
Hello, I just rebooted the system now it works fine.

Just one more doubt when I run the command it ends with the following
text line after reading state information:

0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 8 not upgraded

What is the meaning of this text?

--
You received this question notification because your team OpenERP Indian
Team is an answer contact for sudo in Ubuntu.