openerp-wms-expert team mailing list archive

[Blueprint new-partial-picking-wizard] New partial picking wizard

Blueprint changed by Numérigraphe:

Whiteboard changed:
- I propose to redesign the wizard using:
- 1/ an editable tree view displaying the main wizard objects (1 per move):
+ I propose to adjust to let users key in several lot numbers for the same move: the move will be split during validation. So the wizard would be:
+ 1/ an editable tree view displaying the existing wizard objects (1 per move):
  - the product's code and name
  - qty required, qty actually processed
- - state: complete=qty completely processed, partial=processed<requiered
- 2/ a form view displaying 1 wizard object at a time, displaying:
+ - state (or maybe color-code?): complete=qty completely processed, partial=processed<requiered
+ 2/ in the form view display:
  - same fields as the tree view
  - an editable list of sub-objects allowing the move to be split:
-   - qty processed
-   - production lot
-   - tracking lot
-   => the qty processed in the main object is computed as the sum of individual quantities
- - buttons: next/previous/finish
+   - qty processed
+   - production lot
+   - tracking lot
+   => the qty processed in the main object is computed as the sum of individual quantities
+
+ OR:
+ Is this whole wizard just overkill ?
+ The only thing it does that can't be done from the normal view is to split moves and create a backorder picking. Should we just discard the wizard and move those features to the stock move views ?

--
New partial picking wizard
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+spec/new-partial-picking-wizard