openerp-wms-expert team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-stock-move-reason into lp:openobject-addons

Review: Disapprove

Our current focus for version 6.1 is to "unclutter" forms and views.  I haven't heard of any demand for this feature myself.  This may change in the future, but I won't introduce it without more motivation.  Therefore I will reject this proposal.

Thanks for your contribution, anyway.
Raphael
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-stock-move-reason/+merge/84811
Your team OpenERP WMS Expert is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-stock-move-reason into lp:openobject-addons.